Accessing NJ NACHI’s Online Membership & CEU Tracking software:
- Go to www.njnachi.com
- Click on the “Member Portal” link at the top left corner of the page
NOTE: You do not need to be a member of NJ NACHI to have a profile page.
- Supply your user name and password:
- Your user name is the email with which NJ NACHI contacts you
- You must create your own password. [If you are a first time user or have forgotten your password, click on the ‘don’t have/forgot your password’ link below the sign-in boxes. The site will email you a password and a link. Click on the link, enter your email and the new password, and that should get you to your profile page. On the profile page there is a button you can use to change your password. We recommend changing it to something you will remember.]
- Once you are on your profile page, scroll all the way to the bottom
- Click on ‘Registration History.’ Clicking on that link will take you to a list of the meetings you attended and the credits you have obtained with NJ NACHI.
- Select the meeting you want a certificate for by clicking the radial button next to the date of the meeting
- Click on the ‘print certificate’ button
- Your CEU certificate should pop-up and be available to print or save
If a separate pop-up of your certificate does not appear after clicking the ‘print certificate’ button, your browser’s pop-up blocker may be blocking the certificate from popping up.
- Check to see if your browser is blocking the certificate pop-up:
- For Google Chrome, look for a red X in the upper right hand corner
- For Microsoft Explorer, a notification may appear near the bottom tray
- For Apple Safari, you must disable the browser pop-up blocker completely (they don’t let you select)
- Click on the indicator telling you that a pop-up has been blocked by your browser (‘red X’, tray notification, etc.) and a menu should appear
- Select ‘allow pop-ups all the time from 123 Signup’ from the menu to remove future pop-up blockers when using our membership and CEU tracking site
- If printing was blocked by a pop-up stopper, after changing your browser setting to allow pop-ups from 123 Signup, you will need to click the ‘print certifications’ button again
If you followed the directions above, and the certificate still does not appear after programming the pop-up blocker and selecting ‘print certificate’, close your browser completely, then re-open your internet browser and start again from the first step in the above directions.
If you still have problems after completing these steps, please contact NJ NACHI at email@example.com.
NOTE: If the ‘print certificate’ button is not available, it means NJ NACHI has not taken attendance and released the certifications yet. Please be patient — this work is performed by a volunteer who also runs a home inspection business just like you!