& Certificate Access
Accessing NJ NACHI’s Online Membership & CEU Tracking software:
- Go to www.njnachi.com
- Click on the “Member Portal” link at the top left corner of the page
- Supply your user name and password in the Member Login prompt:
- Your user name is the email with which NJ NACHI contacts you
- You must create your own password. [If you are a first time user or have forgotten your password, click on the ‘don’t have/forgot your password’ link below the sign-in boxes. The site will email you a password and a link. Click on the link, enter your email and the new password, and that should get you to your profile page. On the profile page there is a button you can use to change your password. We recommend changing it to something you will remember.]
- Once your email and password are recognized, you will be taken to your Dashboard. From here, you can access and change your profile information, update your services (‘public facing data’), retrieve your continuing education certificates, and take advantage of NJ NACHI’s member only tools!
Printing & Downloading CEU Certificates:
- From your member DASHBOARD, click on the My Account tab, and then on My Certificates.
- Click on the link for the certificate you wish to print/download
- Click on the green View & Print Certificate box
- Your certificate should appear, then a printer control pop-up should appear
- TO SAVE: In the Destination drop down box, select Save as PDF if you wish to save the certificate to your computer, then click the SAVE box, and select a file location as you would when saving any other file.
TO PRINT: In the Destination drop down box, select your Printer, if you wish to print your certificate, then click the PRINT box.
- From your member DASHBOARD, click on the Education tab, and then on Education Activities tab
The chart will show you how many General CEUs, how many Report Writing CEUs, and how many Rules/Regulations/Ethics CEUs you have accumulated with NJ NACHI for the given license period. The chart will also tell you how many CEUs you still need in each category.
NJ NACHI offers three meetings per month covering North, Central & South Jersey.
See meeting locations & register here.
Why Realtors Should Use NJ NACHI
Realtors, NJ NACHI is your trusted source for home inspectors for agents, brokers, lenders, appraisers, builders or real estate attorneys. We know it is important that you have professional, talented home inspectors to recommend to your clients to help them make smart decisions on buying or selling.