- Only NJ NACHI offers three New Jersey meetings per month (North, Central & South Jersey) with the opportunity to meet member inspectors and affiliates, exchange information, hear industry news, and obtain up to 6 hours of approved education monthly.
- NJ NACHI offers unmatched service to members with direct access to Chapter President, the most approachable and helpful chapter officers, eager affiliate members for helpful services, and affiliation with the largest and most active Professional Association for Home Inspectors in the world.
- All members are listed on NJ NACHI’s Find an Inspector tool on NJ NACHI’s website (soon to be optimized!)
- NJ NACHI represents the interests of our members and other inspectors statewide at Triple Play, at state advisory board (HIAC) meetings, at New Jersey Association of Home Inspector (NJAHI) coalition meetings, and at important legislative hearings.
- NJ NACHI presents its roster of member licensed inspectors to hundreds of professional Realtors in our mailing list each year.
- NJ NACHI membership entitles you to member pricing for events and seminars held by NJ Home Inspector coalition members: NJ NACHI, NJ ALPHI, South Jersey ASHI.
- Only NJ NACHI maintains an online history of your educational development and electronic copies of your class certifications you can access whenever you need.
- NJ NACHI’s Member Education Report has been approved by the HIAC as an acceptable education transcript which can be submitted in place of all those accumulated CEU certificates should members be audited or questioned about their education history.
NJ NACHI offers three meetings per month covering North, Central & South Jersey.
See meeting locations & register here.