Register For Meetings
There are several ways to access NJ NACHI’s new Event Registration System:
- Use the link in the email you received
- Click on the Member Portal link at www.NJNACHI.com. Once you are logged into your DASHBOARD, select the meeting you want to register for from the Upcoming Meetings window
- Click on Register for Meeting and select the meeting you want to register for from the Calendar
Logging In to Member365:
Sign in with your user name and password in the Member Login prompt:
- Your user name is the email with which NJ NACHI contacts YOU!
- You must create your own password. [If you are a first time user or have forgotten your password, click on the ‘don’t have/forgot your password’ link below the sign-in boxes. The site will email you a password and a link. Click on the link, enter your email and the new password, and that should get you to your profile page. On the profile page there is a button you can use to change your password. We recommend changing it to something you will remember.]
Once your email and password are recognized, you will be taken to your DASHBOARD. From here, you can access and change your profile information, update your services (‘public facing data’), retrieve your continuing education certificates, and take advantage of NJ NACHI’s member only tools!
Registering for a Meeting:
- After using method 1, 2 or 3 above to access the registration system, click Register Now in the meeting pop-up*
- Select the ticket type you want, and change the quantity from ‘0’ to ‘1’
- Click Continue to Step 2
- Click Confirm in the Confirm Ticket Purchase Details pop-up
- Review your purchase one last time, and click Confirm
- A receipt will be sent to your email as confirmation of your registration
*Make sure your browser allows pop-ups when on the NJNACHI.Member365.com site
NOTE: An error message indicating that there are “No more tickets available” appears if the user does not meet any preset qualifications for a meeting (such as Membership in Good Standing, etc.)
Withdrawing Your Registration:
Member365 allows you to withdraw (cancel) your registration any time prior to the event. From your DASHBOARD, click on the upcoming meeting you want to withdraw from.
- Click Modify Registration in the meeting pop-up
- Select the ticket you wish to cancel, and click Remove
- In the Confirm Withdrawal pop-up, click Confirm
- Review your changes one last time, and click Confirm
- A notification of your cancellation will be sent to your email
Have a question or comment for us?
Send us a message.
NJ NACHI offers three meetings per month covering North, Central & South Jersey.
See meeting locations & register here.
Why Realtors Should Use NJ NACHI
Realtors, NJ NACHI is your trusted source for home inspectors for agents, brokers, lenders, appraisers, builders or real estate attorneys. We know it is important that you have professional, talented home inspectors to recommend to your clients to help them make smart decisions on buying or selling.